We are so excited this year's internship program! Interns will enjoy learning in an office environment, while developing their leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. This program is for those between the ages of 15-30. See below for this year's available opportunities.
Calling all artists! If you love social media, photography, graphics, video, or design,this is right up your alley!
Our creative intern will:
- assist in the execution of all creative elements for our weekend services
- be involved in areas such as graphic design, photography and video capture + editing
WORSHIP & PRODUCTION
Do you attend concerts and wonder how all of it comes together? Do you love music & lighting? This is the spot for you!
Our worship & production interns will:
- help run and execute services on the weekend
- creatively craft music for worship services
- assist the Worship Director with preparation for all worship services
- assist Production Lead prepare and execute behind the scenes support forservices
VOLUNTEERS & CONNECTIONS
If you love people, this is the opportunity for you!! You'll help organize and oversee our City Team and connect people to the life of our Church.
Our Volunteer & Connections interns will:
- communicate with our servant leaders AKA The City Team throughout the week
- help make Sunday services happe
- connect new people to City Groups, volunteer opportunities and our NEXT STEPS class