We are excited to offer a summer internship to returning students. Students will enjoy learning in an office environment, while developing their leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Unfortunately, applications for our summer internship are now closed.
Below are descriptions of the different types of internships available this summer!
If you are passionate about investing into young people, this youth internship is perfect for you!
Our youth interns will:
- help execute our City Youth Summer program in 2019
- help our Youth Ministry director creatively construct and plan our City Youth Program (eg. services, events, etc.) for 2019-2020
Do you attend concerts and wonder how all of it comes together? Do you love music & lighting? This is the spot for you!
Our worship & production interns will:
- help run and execute services on the weekend
- creatively craft music for worship services
- assist the Worship Director with preparation for all worship services
- assist Production Lead prepare and execute behind the scenes support forservices
Calling all artists! If you love social media, photography, graphics, video, or design,this is right up your alley!
Our creative interns will:
- assist with all creative elements for our weekend services
- help run and execute social media campaign for services and events
- help create and improve environments and atmosphere for weekend services andevents
If you love interacting with little ones and creating a special space for them, this is for you.
Our City Kids interns will:
- help execute our weekly City Kids program
- help our City Kids Director creatively construct and plan our City Kids program(eg. services, lessons, etc.) for 2019-2020
- assist in daily admin, reception and office duties.